Monday, April 1, 2013

Remembering MLK, and I am back!

" If you can't fly, then run. If you can't run, then walk. If you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward..."

--Martin Luther King, Jr.

Shortly after my last blog of nearly a year and a half ago, I was in an accident and literally all I could do was crawl on my belly across my living room floor the first couple of days. Crutches, a cane and a lot of physical therapy I now walk on my own. What I learned/realized was when I fall down in any area of my life I no longer stay "down" like I used to but somehow I get up and keep going no matter what. Even if that means crawling because I can no longer sit still feeling sorry for myself, but must keep moving forward. I will tell you the last year and half has been really rough, but through it all I have found what I am made of, what I believe we are all made of, the power of the human spirit. It's sadly an untapped energy source. I am here to share my story and to hear yours and together form a common bond of strength, caring, love and common support. This is NOT a place for a pity party, but a place to come together in support, encouragement, caring and strength TOGETHER. See as humans our egos seem to get in the way of our coming together and letting the love and support we really desire actually come into our lives and in turn come together for solutions to all the crazy stuff that is going on on our home Planet Earth. Join me?

I am happy to report those 25 pounds I wanted to lose I decided to give them away instead of losing them, as I have no desire to find them again. In the last six months I have "given away" 30 pounds for a total of over 50 pounds. More on how I have accomplished that later.

More soon!

Peace and Blessings!

Celeya

(Written right after MLK Day 2013, posted 4-1-13)

No comments:

Post a Comment