Sunday, July 31, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hello World...

Today is the beginning of a celebration it is 100 days until my birthday and every day starting today and until my birthday I am going to celebrate and honor my life. Yes life is challenging for all of us these days, but I am going to focus on not the challenges (negatives) but what is good (positives) about my life. I am going to focus on taking better care of myself, physically, mentally and spiritually by eating better, exercising more, focusing on what is right in the world instead of what's wrong. You see I believe I make a difference, if I can see the world in a better light, then maybe you can too, because I believe each of us make a difference and have value in this world!

I am going to share with you my views on Beauty, Beliefs and other things which is the Beyond part. I am also going to share with you the amazing being I share my life with, my puppy Shayla.

I want to loose a few pounds, I would love to loose 25 but would be really happy with 15.

I am soooo excited about this Blog. I am interested in who this will touch and hopefully shine some positive light into a weary world and in turn become a better person myself.

Peace and Blessings,

Celeya

No comments:

Post a Comment